• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Snow?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snow?

What's the consensus on snow?

Any forecasts for the next three months? Are we expecting more snow? Down south?

I need to know. I'm out of sledges and deciding whether to buy more.

Opinions?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Plenty of snow in Moscow, maybe you should consider exporting?

Comment

No.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        No.

HTH
        A ten year old article. Gee thx.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          A ten year old article. Gee thx.
          But quite funny to read

A quote from the Met Orifice in 2000:
          David Parker, at the Hadley Centre for Climate Prediction and Research in Berkshire, says ultimately, British children could have only virtual experience of snow. Via the internet, they might wonder at polar scenes - or eventually "feel" virtual cold.

My nephew seen more snow than i ever did as a kid,

I'm applying for a road tax refund. They should be paying me to warm up the world with my gas guzzler, not charging me £435 a year
          Last edited by SuperZ; 1 January 2011, 16:48.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            No.

HTH
            Pure class.
            Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Think bigger MF... button lifts in Britain's parks?

I'd have gone skiing in my local park if it wasn't for the walk back up the hill.
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                Think bigger MF... button lifts in Britain's parks?

I'd have gone skiing in my local park if it wasn't for the walk back up the hill.
                Already ahead of you GJ. Got 1000 FTVs going through at the moment. Got them through on the fact there is a shortage of workers to carry your sledge back up to the top of the hill, while a second carries you piggy back. Of course, they will only be used for two weeks of the year, the rest of the time I'm outsourcing them to Accenture.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  What's the consensus on snow?

Any forecasts for the next three months? Are we expecting more snow? Down south?

I need to know. I'm out of sledges and deciding whether to buy more.

Opinions?
                  When you say Down South, can you be more clear? Do you mean like Birmingham/Midlands, or London, or South coast, or Devon/Cornwall?
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    When you say Down South, can you be more clear? Do you mean like Birmingham/Midlands, or London, or South coast, or Devon/Cornwall?
                    He means the South Pole.

HTH

Comment

Working...
                    X