• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

We are Top of the League said we are TOPL!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are Top of the League said we are TOPL!!!!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Eh?

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

Outstanding
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
        Eh?
        BBC Sport - Football - Rangers 0-2 Celtic

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

You played 2 more games than Rangers, which means your top position is very temporary...

Comment

Bah.

You don't need to watch the Scottish premiership to
            know who is top. You toss a coin at any point in a season. Tails it's Rangers. Heads it's Celtic and if god
            forbid it lands on it's edge it's Partick Thistle.

yawn.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              You played 2 more games than Rangers, which means your top position is very temporary...
              Which proves, predictably, that football is another topic you know naff-all about. Racking up quite a tally on that count, ain't ya?

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                Which proves, predictably, that football is another topic you know naff-all about
                Rangers appear to have 2 games in hand, that's 6 points considering them and Celtic are two half decent 2nd division quality teams with the rest being non-league, given that as a fact one would need to be a brain dead idiot like yourself to celebrate being top of the league with 45 points where as 6 extra points to the other side would put them up to 47.

Comment

Rangers appear to have 2 games in hand, that's 6 points considering them and Celtic are two half decent 2nd division quality teams with the rest being non-league, given that as a fact one would need to be a brain dead idiot like yourself to celebrate being top of the league with 45 points where as 6 extra points to the other side would put them up to 47.
                  Having a grasp of arithmetic means feck all when it comes to football
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

I refer the right honourable cabbage-head to my earlier post!
                    There is a world of difference between having the points in your grasp, and having the games in hand. You would have grasped that if you were not as thick as a hippo omelette!!

Comment

Working...
                    X