• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fat fat fatty McFat-Fat

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fat fat fatty McFat-Fat

Blimey how cruel the human body is. I look at people who over Christmas were stick thin to start with, gorged on Christmassy grub and ARE STILL STICK THIN.

I just spent an hour wandering round Tescos looking for a jar of capers for a recipe Mrs Cretin wants to do from her healthy eating, low fat, (low taste IMHO) cookery book. WTF are capers anyways? Little green balls from what I can see.

I have been feeling lately like it would be better to roll rather than walk, and when I stepped on the scales this morning I know why.

And I regret trying to cheer up Mrs Cretin by telling her she was "chunkalicious" when she was moaning about her weight gain.

A diet of dust for this porker.
    So much more than just another sockie

Thou dost protest too much ... time for a ban me thinking...

Comment

And there was me rejecting 2 tins of rice pudding in Poundland (2 per £) yesterday because they didn't contain enough energy. Just 1/5 of calorific requirements per tin, which I didn't consider enough, considering the bulk needed to be consumed. Maybe they use low fat ingredients. I'm a bit dubious about calorie figures anyway, because I believe calorific content is measured by burning, and fats we can't use/burn will burn, giving a false reading.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        And there was me rejecting 2 tins of rice pudding in Poundland (2 per £) yesterday because they didn't contain enough energy. Just 1/5 of calorific requirements per tin, which I didn't consider enough, considering the bulk needed to be consumed. Maybe they use low fat ingredients. I'm a bit dubious about calorie figures anyway, because I believe calorific content is measured by burning, and fats we can't use/burn will burn.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by Cretin View Post

And I regret trying to cheer up Mrs Cretin by telling her she was "chunkalicious" when she was moaning about her weight gain.

A diet of dust for this porker.
          Oh dear

Tell Mrs Cretin that exercise (tramping round Tesco for an hour, for example) will improve her weight loss.
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
            Oh dear

Tell Mrs Cretin that exercise (tramping round Tesco for an hour, for example) will improve her weight loss.
            This website seems to give the lie to that notion:

Funny Pictures at WalMart
            "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Originally posted by Freamon View Post
              This website seems to give the lie to that notion:

Funny Pictures at WalMart
              Matt Lucas is everywhere these days.

Comment

I have decided to take control of meals at Chez MF.

Since piling on the weight in the last few years and then again since a shoulder injury I haven't been able to train at all. Coupled with a crap diet and Scottish drinking habit I need to drop 30lbs fast.

So it's a super healthy diet. Low on fat, with a good mix of carbs to protein. Jane Fonda DVD purchased and a download of the Kama Sutra for the IPad I plan to burn this weight off in a few months.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  I have decided to take control of meals at Chez MF.

Since piling on the weight in the last few years and then again since a shoulder injury I haven't been able to train at all. Coupled with a crap diet and Scottish drinking habit I need to drop 30lbs fast.

So it's a super healthy diet. Low on fat, with a good mix of carbs to protein. Jane Fonda DVD purchased and a download of the Kama Sutra for the IPad I plan to burn this weight off in a few months.
                  MF is a fatty too

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                    MF is a fatty too
                    At least i don't have incurable 'swing flu' as well.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X