• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Unnecessarily cheerful people.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unnecessarily cheerful people.

Just been to a shopping centre where we put the kids on a ride. My missus went in one cart with the little darlings.

On the ride was a fat cheerful women in her late 30s. She proceeded to gurn, go 'ooooo', 'ahhhh' at all the kids. One 10 year old looked particularly perplexed.

With hands in the air waving, then clapping like a seal she reminded me of a young village idiotess.

When we got off she talked to the missus. What a cute child. 'Ahhhh','oooooo' and when talking to us she continued to throw her arms in the air and left with a cheerful 'Have a good year. Be happy'

Fook orfff!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Just been to a shopping centre
    Ever thought of having shop there?

Your wife could have run it and kids could have begged customers at the doors to enter it?

Just an idea like.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Ever thought of having shop there?

Your wife could have run it and kids could have begged customers at the doors to enter it?

Just an idea like.
      Stupid comment. I'm not having my kids beg!

The boy will either be a chimney sweep or pickpocket and I've got the girl lined up with a nice Eastern European chap who runs a massage parlour in Soho.

Beg! How dare you.

Comment

The boy will either be a chimney sweep or pickpocket and I've got the girl lined up with a nice Eastern European chap who runs a massage parlour in Soho.
        And your wife?

Comment

And your wife?

Which one?

Meneleus.

Comment

Which one?

Meneleus.

Thanks for cheering me up!

Now back to SKA - need to parallelise one single threaded bit of code that runs way too slowly now

Comment

need to parallelise one single threaded bit of code that runs way too slowly now
              If you ever suss it out, try applying a similar fix to your comprehension filters.

HTH
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                If you ever suss it out
                That's nearly done - instead of 36 hours it should now run under 36 minutes...

Comment

That's nearly done - instead of 36 hours it should now run under 36 minutes...
                  Still some way to go mate. Google returns a search in tenths of a second. But good luck.

Comment

Just been to a shopping centre where we put the kids on a ride. My missus went in one cart with the little darlings.

On the ride was a fat cheerful women in her late 30s. She proceeded to gurn, go 'ooooo', 'ahhhh' at all the kids. One 10 year old looked particularly perplexed.

With hands in the air waving, then clapping like a seal she reminded me of a young village idiotess.

When we got off she talked to the missus. What a cute child. 'Ahhhh','oooooo' and when talking to us she continued to throw her arms in the air and left with a cheerful 'Have a good year. Be happy'

Fook orfff!
                    It must be tough for you seeing people who are happy, Mr. Scrooge.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X