• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Snowing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snowing

We haven't had any snow here since 'the big one' of Dec 2010 where many of my neighbours were forced to do shopping online and get the train to work.

Well, it's started again... Should I start panic buying Tesco value table salt?

Typical that this starts the first day I have to get on planes.

Hope you aren't flying from Heathrow or another airport owned by BAA......
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Nah, this one's owned by a couple of brothers that used to have a pie shop. (seriously )

Comment

Chucked it down on the way to work today even though it seems to be thawing everywhere else except my route to work
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Light dusting of snow on the car this morning here in NL.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            I am in 2 days - this assumes local airport will be working

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              And presuming there will be no more Tupolev 154s catching fire, engine failures etc blocking the runway.
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Enjoy the shopping experience.

I forgot they want you through arrivals asap they only want you to spend money on the way out.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                X