• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FFS!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FFS!!!!!!!

Just got back from a week away to find the missus left the heating on constant full blast.

Gghhnnnnnnnnaaaaarrrghhhh!!!
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Don't worry I'm sure you can afford it !

Comment

Mine left the underfloor heating on overnight... I thought that was bad enough! We need to get our wives out working and paying the bills. Maybe then they'd understand the value of money (though I doubt they're smart enough to ever learn....)

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
        (though I doubt they're smart enough to ever learn....)
        Congrats on your choice of partner for life.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
          Maybe then they'd understand the value of money
          You'll change your view during divorce proceedings...

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
            Just got back from a week away to find the missus left the heating on constant full blast.

Gghhnnnnnnnnaaaaarrrghhhh!!!

And!?

Better than coming back to find frozen pipes had burst creating far more problems.
            I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
              And!?

Better than coming back to find frozen pipes had burst creating far more problems.
              To be fair the house was nice and warm

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Maybe you should get a thermostat? Might be worth it in the long run...
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
                  And!?

You might change your tune if you ever move out of your mum and dad's place and have to pay your own energy bills.

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    HTH

Is this your new signature shaun? Must be since you've always been a right winker

Comment

Working...
                    X