• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Channel Four Wife Swap programme

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Channel Four Wife Swap programme

at the hotel this morning, while brushing teeth watched the UK version of Wife Swap programme from Channel 4.

The two couples were from Laaaaaaaaaaandaaaaaaaaan,

one was a black (am I allowed to say that, my coloured friend says I am) couple and one was a white couple

what an eye opener it was, at the end, the white couple were on the edge of divorce !!

the white couple's 18yr old daughter was the most foul mouthed young lady one could ever wish to meet

the black couple were exceptionally dignified and had well mannered children

anyone else seen any funny ones ?

Milan.

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post

Milan.
    Directly related to the one you mention? If, not...

There was one on a year or two ago testing whether female partners could taste food consumed in the semen of their male partners. And I think this was shown on mainstream TV! At least I hope so... A bit OTT, or in bad taste anyway. IIRC strong foods could be tasted in spunk.

Comment

John McCririck and Edwina Curry was hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        John McCririck and Edwina Curry was hilarious.
        Any comment on the cricket?
        Beer
        is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
        Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I think a wife swap for a car programme would be more interesting. Wheels are less hassle and cheaper than tits.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            There was one on a year or two ago testing whether female partners could taste food consumed in the semen of their male partners. And I think this was shown on mainstream TV! At least I hope so... A bit OTT, or in bad taste anyway. IIRC strong foods could be tasted in spunk.
            That sounds more like that other C4 programme: Come Dine with Me.

Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
              at the hotel this morning, while brushing teeth watched the UK version of Wife Swap programme from Channel 4.

The two couples were from Laaaaaaaaaaandaaaaaaaaan,

one was a black (am I allowed to say that, my coloured friend says I am) couple and one was a white couple

what an eye opener it was, at the end, the white couple were on the edge of divorce !!

the white couple's 18yr old daughter was the most foul mouthed young lady one could ever wish to meet

the black couple were exceptionally dignified and had well mannered children

Milan.
              So you're surprised because there are nice black people?

Comment

eh ?

how did you read into that from what I said ?

amazing how sensitive a subject this is an any touching this subject and the are out immediately

jeez calm down

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                  That sounds more like that other C4 programme: Come Dine with Me.

Watched the one with David Guest a couple of weeks ago.

They all turn up at his house and Mickey Rooney is sitting there on the sofa. One of the strangest things I have seen on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Coalman View Post
                    Any comment on the cricket?
                    No comment.

Comment

Working...
                    X