• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

XChanging/RebusIS Resourcing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XChanging/RebusIS Resourcing

Just got a lead on a new contract through XChanging Resourcing (formerly RebusIS Resourcing apparently). Has anyone come across these people before? If so, how do you rate them?
    Listen to my last album on Spotify

Xchanging (Rebus) are big in the London Market Insurance sector as well as other City based back-office systems. People i know who work thru them tell me they seem to be a typical software house paying slightly below the going rate for the job but the contracts might be long-term. Also be a good way to break into City based finance sector if you dont have too much experience in this area.

Comment

Working...
    X