• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Its Chico time!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its Chico time!!

I am back - atheists, tree huggers, racists and the proud beware. Chico is watching.

Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

So it's time for illogical drivel, hogwash and puerile ranting.
    What's the matter, big hitter, cocked up your project already?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
      I am back - atheists, tree huggers, racists and the proud beware. Chico is watching.
      So what do "atheists, tree huggers, racists and the proud" have in common then? Apart from you not liking them, obviously.

If I said I was a proud, tree-hugging atheist you'd no doubt be peeved at me.

Not a racist, but if 'Chico' was a race I would be.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman
        So what do "atheists, tree huggers, racists and the proud" have in common then? Apart from you not liking them, obviously.

If I said I was a proud, tree-hugging atheist you'd no doubt be peeved at me.

Not a racist, but if 'Chico' was a race I would be.
        Oh you don't know Chico do you? He's our resident religious nutter (and Chief Village Idiot) so logic isn't one of his strong points.
        Also he claims to be a "big hitter" in the City, but the quality of his posts on here seem to preclude that possibility. Bit like Mailman.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Dunno 'bout that, have come across quite a few city big hitters and for the most part they have left me underimpressed.
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
            Dunno 'bout that, have come across quite a few city big hitters and for the most part they have left me underimpressed.
            Well, who wouldn't leave you underimpressed Threaded?

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
              he claims to be a "big hitter" in the City, but the quality of his posts on here seem to preclude that possibility
              Are you sure he didn't say "big sh1tter" SG ?

Comment

Threaded is God and I claim my crisp fiver.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Well, there's a security guru contractor called, (erm it's the name of a mathematical series most people meet first), he always impresses me when we work together. Then there're a few Java contractors, ones a black belt and reads this board regular (so I have to say that don't I). There's a female project manager at Deutsche, she's fantastic. Oh, and another one a Lambert-Fenchurch.

Oh, quite a list I could make.

Yet the list of the remainder would be considerably longer...
                  Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                  threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Chico,

have you been busy promoting your new single ?

Comment

Working...
                    X