• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Amsterdam visit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amsterdam visit

Had an interesting weekend cruise visit to Amsterdam.

I thought that peep show booths had complete privacy (you know – lady on turntable, cracking off booths around this with shutters).

Wrong. My mate was in the booth opposite, could make him out rather clearly. A very disturbing experience of life. But fun.

It seems a long way to go to watch your mate have a wank.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
      It seems a long way to go to watch your mate have a wank.
      Well it's a bit more upmarket than their usual sharing of a toilet cubicle.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post

I thought that peep show booths had complete privacy (you know – lady on turntable, cracking off booths around this with shutters).

Wrong. My mate was in the booth opposite, could make him out rather clearly. A very disturbing experience of life. But fun.
        What does your girlfriend think about your mutual masturbation session with your mate?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          What does your girlfriend think about your mutual masturbation session with your mate?
          Do you wank your own or each others?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Don't know mate. Waiting for the answer from our international jetsetting friend.

Comment

What's wrong with Chatroulette?
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                What's wrong with Chatroulette?
                Err at a guess, it's populated by people like you?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

He sits on his hand until it goes numb and then has a tommy tank whilst imagining Anne Widdicombe on Strictly.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post

I am going to vomit.

Comment

Working...
                    X