• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UFOs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UFOs

At what point do you take people out the population and force psychiatric help on them?

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    At what point do you take people out the population and force psychiatric help on them?
    More likely than God.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Aren't the people who usually see these things already a couple of miles outside of population.

Or maybe UFOs are attracted to Hank Williams music.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        They seem perfectly sane to me.

Probably as sane as people whose lives revolve around an internet forum anyway.
        So much more than just another sockie

Comment

Originally posted by Cretin View Post
          Probably as sane as people whose lives revolve around an internet forum anyway.
          Are you saying that Zeity is addicted to an internet forum and is wasting his life. Prove it I say. Prove it!

Comment

Mental exercise - if by some weird chance you were visited by an alien in a spaceship while on holiday in the country - how would you convince anyone? Or would you not even bother? Assuming no conveniently left behind alien technology, maybe just the marks the ship made (dents, scorch-marks, etc).
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Mental exercise - if by some weird chance you were visited by an alien in a spaceship while on holiday in the country - how would you convince anyone? Or would you not even bother? Assuming no conveniently left behind alien technology, maybe just the marks the ship made (dents, scorch-marks, etc).
              Does it involve an anal probing? If so I am not telling anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                He wouldn't tell anyone. He'd hole himself up in his house with a bottle of whisky and tin foil on his head rocking backwards and forwards chanting 'Bradman, Bradman, Bradman'.

Comment

Do you mean "UFOs" or "people who imagine they have been abducted"?

There's nothing wrong with believing in UFOs, it's the flying saucer spotters that need to be upping their medication.
                  My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

When they start losing at cricket to England
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                    X