• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

They caught the bar steward

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They caught the bar steward

Some of you may remember a couple of months ago I posted that my car was broken into.

Well..... they have caught the slimey little tulip!!!

Pulled him on something else and then DNA matched him to the blood taken from our car.

Result.
    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

brilliant.

its good that they kept you informed as well. impressed

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Brilliant. Who said that NDNAD was a waste of money.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        brilliant.

its good that they kept you informed as well. impressed

They can, if he has any money at all, compensate us, so we have provided a list of all the costs, GPS, charger and cable, window excess, replacing glove compartment door etc....

You never know, I was expecting nothing, and may end up with something. Won't be holding my breath though.

My wife had her tyres slashed by a frustrated client of her's, she's a social worker and the client was ordered to payback £20 per month for x months for the new tyres. We got it all in the end.
        Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Friend has a similar experience, caught the guy who was a drug addict. Think about how much in time and money this has cost you and the police. I think drugs should be decriminalised and some alternative way found. Buying drugs on the street is bad for everyone except for the dealers.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Good news
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

My van got written off just before christmas by some bastards trying to steal next door's truck. Hope they get them, I get very fond of my vans. Manslaughter would be appropriate.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Good news, hope you get some compensation
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                X