• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's the betting this religion grows at a faster rate than Christianity?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the betting this religion grows at a faster rate than Christianity?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4737994.stm

A small US congregation can use hallucinogenic tea as part of its rituals to connect with God, the Supreme Court has ruled.

The hoasca tea is considered sacred to members of the group, O Centro Espirita Beneficiente Uniao do Vegetal.

In its ruling, the court said the government must allow the use of the tea under religious freedom laws.
    Might put forward the argument that smoking weed is an essential tool for people to talk with god.
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

So you've never heard of

Originally posted by hyperD
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4737994.stm

Might put forward the argument that smoking weed is an essential tool for people to talk with god.
    Rastafaria?
    Why not?

Comment

"And breath out... Amen"
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Perhaps we could put a chill-out drug into halal meat. Sort out the cranial-rectal (heads up arses) problem the Muslims seem to have.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Semtex would get the job quicker, and they seem to quite partial to it already.
          Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Originally posted by mcquiggd
            Semtex would get the job quicker, and they seem to quite partial to it already.
            I can imagine the scene when the rectally located semtex goes off:

[begin accent = Silly Indian]

"Oh Mohammed, I think you put too much chilli powder in the curry."
            "Sorry Ali, I call that one my 9/11 special."

[end accent]

Comment

Working...
            X