• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The official CUK "The world's gone barking mad" thread.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The official CUK "The world's gone barking mad" thread.

One for all those things that make you say FFS!

I'll start . . . .FFS!

The vegetarian option.

Just noticed RCs' Rants thread. Sorry RC, no hijack intended. I'll move me post.

MODS, CAN YOU DELETE THIS THREAD PLEASE?
    Last edited by wobbegong; 7 January 2011, 12:38.
    The vegetarian option.

Comment

Yet there's no complaints about Jim Davidson being in the show, though!

<cough> <splutter> <drip>
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
        Yet there's no complaints about Jim Davidson being in the show, though!

<cough> <splutter> <drip>
        Why should there be?

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
          Just noticed RCs' Rants thread. Sorry RC, no hijack intended. I'll move me post.
          No worries. After all, yours is the official thread.

I intended to entitle mine "Please post your Daily Mail inspired rants here so everyone else can just ignore them" but forgot.

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          Why should there be?
          Because there's usually an outcry about Jim Davidson because it's Jim Davidson and there's usually an outcry about Jim Davidson because ... etc.

He has also, for the first time in 14 years, in 2006, refused to play Great Yarmouth, stating that the resort was "full of overweight people in flip-flops and fat children of all colours and no class". The inhabitants of the town took this as a personal affront, although he was referring to the tourists.

<cough> <splutter> <wipe screen>
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Was he wrong?

Comment

First time I've found him vaguely funny
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                First time I've found him vaguely funny
                Yeah but you're a chick.

Comment

Working...
                X