• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Silver Stocks Fraud

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Silver Stocks Fraud

$500 Silver & Imminent Price Explosion! Max Keiser (500 dollar silver)

The Silver Stocks Fraud

Unsurprisingly investment banks that deal in silver do not hold enough silver to equate with the stocks that are bought and sold. The banks quite legally issue double the amount certificates as they have in silver bullion stock. The hope is that the majority of certificate holders won’t collect their silver but instead will just buy and sell silver on paper. In any event, the banks could go but some silver if there is a shortfall due to a rush.

The upshot it is advantageous to buy real silver and hold on to it.

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    That or perhaps buy silver mining stocks? Also, don't you pay a premium for buying physical silver? I know with gold there is quite a spread.

I'm sticking with my Falkland's oil explorer Rockhopper which has done rather well so far. Moreover, it is well funded and about to drill/prove up their Sea Lion discovery.

Rockhopper Exploration

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post

If such rush happens they'll declare default of some kind - price of silver will drop massively as whole demand was for speculative paper.

Comment

Working...
      X