• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fart for the day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fart for the day

I am still getting ticked off for the most mighty blow off at 5am this morning that woke SY02, was so loud it disturbed SY03 and reeked so badly that even Febreeze can't save the bedspread.

I also wedged myself on SY02 before the delivery. Noice
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      I am still getting ticked off for the most mighty blow off at 5am this morning that woke SY02, was so loud it disturbed SY03 and reeked so badly that even Febreeze can't save the bedspread.

I also wedged myself on SY02 before the delivery. Noice
      Sounds like a prolapsed colon to me SY. Suggest you get it checked out lest your rectum looks like the bird in Anal Gangbang Adventures in Africa III.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Sounds like a prolapsed colon to me SY. Suggest you get it checked out lest your rectum looks like the bird in Anal Gangbang Adventures in Africa III.
        That prolapsed yonks ago and looks like a deflated 2 month old party balloon.

Comment

Comment

What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

As seen on Graham Norton

Comment

Typical, my sound has gone again.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                X