• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Financial Security for chavs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Financial Security for chavs

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

i think she is an astronomer. thats the hubble telescope there, or jodrell bank or something. plus she has the constellation Capricorn tatted on her belly

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      Well if it was good enough for her mother...

Comment

Isn't that MP before she had the baby?
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I wouldn't. Any takers?

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            plus she has the constellation Capricorn tatted on her belly

Looks like an arthropod to me. DP, have I unwittingly posted a pic of Mrs Prawn?
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
              I wouldn't. Any takers?
              Wilmslowwwwwwwwww!
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                I wouldn't. Any takers?
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Comment

Aah, that takes me back.

Back to the happy days when I was working in White City and sometimes had to wander between offices there and Shepherd's Bush Green.

One would be cheerfully ambling along, minding one's own business, when one would be accosted by one or two such fair young maidens. Each armed with a push chair containing at least two green-nosed darlings, plus one or more in tow (literally, by a nylon strap) and a peek-a-boo dumpling tummy peeking out for all the world to see, full of promise of another bounty of joy to be born in the coming months.

One would be pulled from one's reverie by a tug on the jacket - or shirt sleeve if a warmer season - and a dulcit "Gizfag". It was always said with affection: you could tell by the sneer they portrayed as they snarled this word out of the corner of their mouth - for the other corner would already be filled with a lit cigarette anyway.

"Gown. Gizfag."

Whereupon you could stop and offer a gratuity of the nicotinorous variety and be repayed by being left alone, or - if they were feeling especially generous - the tiniest flick back of the head as a feral mark of utmost respect for your kindness to your earth-sister.

Should you be unable or - heavens forfend! - unwilling to provide said tobacco-based relief, you would receive the cheerful London parting of "fackincant". Or, if besuited in best attire, "tight flash fackincant" and - surely with a sly nod to the off-world respect as shown in Frank Herbert's Dune - spat upon.

Such happy days. How I miss delightful London and her simple, sweet pleasures.
                    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
                    X