• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Imagine for a moment…

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagine for a moment…

…that a fellow CUK user might be sitting in your room as you piss around making remarks about the various wierdos, knobheads, permies and possibly fit members of your favoured gender that surround you. That MILF sitting diagonally opposite me could be a CUK’er. Hmmm, what if she were to see my remarks about her pert bosom and voluptuous booty?

Have you ever found yourself on a project with another CUK’er?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Just the once many years ago.

I was posting about some IT twat who nicked all of my testing equipment from a locked room,then denied it to which his reply was 'Maybe the IT fairies took it'.

That IT twat was Mordac. God rest his soul.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      …that a fellow CUK user might be sitting in your room as you piss around making remarks about the various wierdos, knobheads, permies and possibly fit members of your favoured gender that surround you. That MILF sitting diagonally opposite me could be a CUK’er. Hmmm, what if she were to see my remarks about her pert bosom and voluptuous booty?

I work with Bob Shawadiwadi.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Just the once many years ago.

I was posting about some IT twat who nicked all of my testing equipment from a locked room,then denied it to which his reply was 'Maybe the IT fairies took it'.

That IT twat was Mordac. God rest his soul.
        What happened to Mordac?

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post

Yes,
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
            I work with Bob Shawadiwadi.
            That reminds me. I keep referring to 'Bobs' when I see someone Indian on the TV. My 4 year old asked the waiter in the Indian the other day if his name was Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              What happened to Mordac?
              Maybe someone should check that room where MF keeps his testing equipment.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I have a very close relative on here. I have no idea what his posting name is.

He'd probably disown me due to the whiny nature of some of my past posts. However, sometimes, I worry he's someone posting moronic comments that I can't stand, so it's probably best that we are keeping schtum.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  What happened to Mordac?
                  He reckoned that the board degenerated into a bunch of dickheads all trying to one up each other and spending most of their time talking rubbish. So he stopped coming.

(He named Milan!)

Comment

Originally posted by northernrampage View Post
                    I have a very close relative on here. I have no idea what his posting name is.

He'd probably disown me due to the whiny nature of some of my past posts. However, sometimes, I worry he's someone posting moronic comments that I can't stand, so it's probably best that we are keeping schtum.
                    Hey Cousin!

Comment

Working...
                    X