• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Take the next step in your career with Real Staffing‏

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take the next step in your career with Real Staffing‏

Dear Minestrone,

You may have recently received an email from Real Staffing, addressed to "Dear Mary". Please accept our apologies for not addressing this email correctly to you.

We would also like to take this opportunity to reassure you that the name "Mary" is used solely for email testing purposes, and no details on our database have been compromised.

May we once again wish you the best in your career in 2011.

Best Regards | Real Staffing Group
    Jesus wept.

What's the odds that their test name for email is the same as your real name Mary.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      What's the odds that their test name for email is the same as your real name Mary.
      He doesn't post like a Mary. Except our own Mary Poppins, of course.

Hey, is ministrone = Mary Poppins?
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

I got a good one from Steria a few months ago when it was sent to everyone from the database. There were a few interesting Reply All’s on the back of that cock-up.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          Jesus wept.
          I got that one yesterday as well.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Hello Boys!!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              That's a lovely dress you've got on today, Mary.

Is it gingham?
              Is gingham back in Zeity? Are we going to dust off Mordacs old dress and give it to Mary?
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I wonder if they sent the apology to anyone who really was called Mary. That would be funny.

Comment

I didn't get that email. Wish I had.
                  Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                  X