• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm getting tonnes of -ve rep

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm getting tonnes of -ve rep

Guess, it's Prawn overload.

Time to give this place a rest I guess.

PS. Can someone please tag this "Flounce Prawn"

Cheers.

Done

Comment

Dim,

don't leave, I've edited my post, was only teasing.

You are the life blood of this forum and the funniest person here.

Please don't go

Please don't go

Milan.

Comment

Negative reps only count half as much as positive ones, so you can annoy 9 people for every 5 you please and still come out ahead (ignoring their rep power).

Comment

how do I see my rep ?

is it worse to have no rep than a negative rep ?

Milan.

Comment

Mentioning in general you are getting lots of -ve rep is not a smart move.

That said, in true bedwetting form I just gave your rep some biggups.
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

SY01,

are you in Luton ?

had to go down there from sunny nice coat that jacket at christmas

jeez what a mare to get to

down the m4 round the m25 and up the m1

and jeez who designed the traffic flow system at Luton airport, queues all the way in on the first roundabout and then no clue how to use the drop off point or get into the car park and then no clue how to pay for the parking

good one

some one was having a larf

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                SY01,

are you in Luton ?
                Uh huh

had to go down there from sunny nice coat that jacket at christmas
                And again in English?

jeez what a mare to get to
                Not really

down the m4 round the m25 and up the m1
                That simple huh

and jeez who designed the traffic flow system at Luton airport, queues all the way in on the first roundabout and then no clue how to use the drop off point or get into the car park and then no clue how to pay for the parking
                It's one access road. If you point your car at the airport you go to the airport. If you point it away from the airport then you leave the airport.
                The drop off point can be located outside the departures lounge after a brief search.

I would never park at the airport.

HTH
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

is Luton that blot that you have to drive past to get to the airport ?

Is there some huge factory complex there right in the town ?

Milan.

Comment

Luton Airport is (was) owned by the pieshop brothers who own pondlife international airport in the valleys.

The traffic system is therefore designed to extract maximum coinage and heartache from anyone unfortunate enough to depart or arrive from there.

Comment

Working...
                    X