• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone else

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else

Think Sir Alan Sugar and Nookie Bear might be related?

I'll get me coat...

Judging by his performance on Who Wants to be a Millionaire he's as thick as sh!t. So maybe he has more in common with a stuffed toy than just looks.

Comment

Originally posted by NoddY
      Judging by his performance on Who Wants to be a Millionaire he's as thick as sh!t. So maybe he has more in common with a stuffed toy than just looks.
      He doesn't like to talk about his donations to Charidy.

Comment

You're all just envious - Al Sugar is a self-made barrow boy - he's well loaded. Who gives a monkeys if he is as thick as pig sh*t, he's da man.

Now you're fired, and get off my fu*king board.

Comment

Originally posted by Jabberwocky
          You're all just envious - Al Sugar is a self-made barrow boy - he's well loaded. Who gives a monkeys if he is as thick as pig sh*t, he's da man.

while I fack off too me feckin massive yacht and drink champagne .. hmm contractor or "self made barrow boy" toughie that one

Comment

Originally posted by Jabberwocky

He's got a keen bulltulip detector though and can spot a weakness a mile off. No wonder he's got a fleet of jets and lives on millionaires row.

Comment

Working...
            X