• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nice picture

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice picture

But who would live in those houses????
    "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
    and the sound of all that running water would have them rushing to the loo every ten minutes!

Awesome pics. Look at the camber of that road in the Ornesvingen pic, the lower loop in the distance (click on the blue dot in the panel) - One slip on the ice, and you'd slither off a 1000 foot precipice!
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Not me I can't fjord it.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        Not me I can't fjord it.
        Growing old is mandatory
        Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          Not me I can't fjord it.

Amazing panorama.

Comment

Lots of Norwegians have little cabins that they go to for weekends and holidays. I assume those are those.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
              Lots of Norwegians have little cabins that they go to for weekends and holidays. I assume those are those.
              How do they get to them? Friday afternoon mountaineering exhibition to the weekend home?
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I once read somewhere that the Vikings and Normans were so tough and land-obsessed because of having to fight for scraps of arable/usable land over the centuries among all their Scandinavian fjords. Seeing those pics I can well believe it.
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  How do they get to them? Friday afternoon mountaineering exhibition to the weekend home?
                  That would explain why they all leave work on the dot of 4pm.

Comment

Brill pic but flex looks interesting too. Been trying to do summit like that but it's jerky.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X