• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

EUSSR Conspiracy - interesting Telegraph article

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EUSSR Conspiracy - interesting Telegraph article

Here link we have a columnist for a main stream media outlet tacitly acknowledging that there IS a plan to unite all the countries of Europe into a single superstate and that the Euro crisis was an intended stepping stone on that route.

Yet the politicians who have subscribed us to this project constantly tell us there is no plan for a united Europe and thato there is no threat to our sovereignty from these various treaties that they sign up to.

Little doubt about the plan existing. Not so sure about intended if that implies engineered, too many factors outside their control, and great conspiracy plans always requires a competence of politicians in big things that they never manage in small ones. However, that some see the crisis as a great opportunity and are actively using it I have no doubt again.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

a NYT article found here argues that one of the fundamental problems with the euro is that each country still issues their own bonds and that countries are not automatically liable for each others bonds.

Maybe the "solution" to the EURO is to have one euro country, like the USA is one dollar country.

But I am sure this is not possible within the timespan of this current crisis.

I expect a few countries to be forced out of the euro in the next few years. As a solution to it currently lacking strength.
      "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
        a NYT article found argues that one of the fundamental problems with the euro is that each country still issues their own bonds and that countries are not automatically liable for each others bonds.

Maybe the "solution" to the EURO is to have one euro country, like the USA is one dollar country.

But I am sure this is not possible within the timespan of this current crisis.

I expect a few countries to be forced out of the euro in the next few years. As a solution to it currently lacking strength.

There will be a good-Euro (DE, FR, NL, AT, FI, maybe BE) and a bad-Euro (GR, IR, PT, ES, maybe IT).

Comment

Britain could do quite well in the EUSSR because everyone will eventually speak English.
          Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by swamp View Post
            Britain could do quite well in the EUSSR because everyone will eventually speak English.
            Do you think the biggest problem in Britain is the language difference to interaction partners?

Seriously?
            "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
              Do you think the biggest problem in Britain is the language difference to interaction partners?

Seriously?
              No. I said nothing about Britain's problems.
              Cats are evil.

Comment

Never seek conspiracy when incompetency can explain everything.

Illuminati.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Never seek conspiracy when incompetency can explain everything.
                  WAS. This would require a degree of agreement and co-operation between public sector workers, governments and the finance industry that hasn't been seen since, umm, er, since, ...

Incompetence. Deffo.
                  My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
                  X