• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ebay are total shyte....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ebay are total shyte....

Anyone else had to complain to Ebay? I've listed some items and as I'd not listed any items for a while my settings had my old address. After listing the items I noticed this and changed my address in Ebay and PayPal.

Unfortunately its 5 days later, ebay have ignored the 3 requests I made to correct the error and now I'm getting emails from people confused about where the item is to be picked up from (even though in the ad I stated the location in big, red block capitals)!!!!

Anyone else had issues complaining to Ebay and anyone have any tips to get a frickin answer?

Working...
X