• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Doctor Who's Tardis

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doctor Who's Tardis

How much would you bid for this?

Just out of interest?

FULL SIZE TARDIS Doctor Who Police Box on eBay (end time 16-Jan-11 19:30:32 GMT)
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Just out of interest?

FULL SIZE TARDIS Doctor Who Police Box on eBay (end time 16-Jan-11 19:30:32 GMT)
    Had it been used for an actual TV episode I would bid but for a homebuilt effort it's not worth it.
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Just out of interest?

An apostrophe in the right place
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

How's about this for a present for yer wife?

L.A. CONFIDENTIAL Kim Basinger Trouser Suit

As worn by and seen in the movie.
        Me, me, me...

Comment

By "full size", do they mean it's bigger on the inside

With 6 mins to go, it's had 27 bids though...

Comment

Well looks like my last 10 seconds snipe at £700 was too little. It's on £900 with 5 minutes to go

I was toying having one made by the guy who does my furniture repairs, but to be honest, as much as I would love to own one of these I just don't have anymore space in the garden not since I bought the red telephone box, post box and giant bronze hare by Giles Smith.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Go on - 2 mins left, go for it... you know you want to

Comment

Well looks like my last 10 seconds snipe at £700 was too little. It's on £900 with 5 minutes to go

I was toying having one made by the guy who does my furniture repairs, but to be honest, as much as I would love to own one of these I just don't have anymore space in the garden not since I bought the red telephone box, post box and giant bronze hare by Giles Smith.
                How much was it? There seem to be a few on ebay for under a grand, but apparently in good nick they're worth several grand?
                "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Working...
                X