PDA

View Full Version : The official will DodgyAgent make it back alive from Antigua thread

suityou01
17th January 2011, 12:22
Poll to follow.

DodgyAgent
17th January 2011, 12:47
Poll to follow.

Where is the "He'll bottle it and instead spend the week interviewing IT contractors" option?

MarillionFan
17th January 2011, 12:50
Isn't Antigua on the Home Office list of places to avoid at the moment due to it's political situation?

suityou01
17th January 2011, 12:53
Isn't Antigua on the Home Office list of places to avoid at the moment due to it's political situation?

Yep, but I recommend he just keeps his head down, and does low profile things like swimming. At least the sharks are guaranteed to leave him alone out of professional courtesy. :D

RichardCranium
24th January 2011, 07:51
I wonder if we'll find out where DA went for his hols today?

Doggy Styles
24th January 2011, 09:35
I wonder if we'll find out where DA went for his hols today?Nowhere exotic, I shouldn't imagine. My agent told me that agents work for a pittance.

Old Greg
24th January 2011, 10:12

No - the risk relates to an infestation of recruitment agents.

RichardCranium
3rd February 2011, 14:42
When do we declare DodgyAgent MIA and hold a service?

suityou01
3rd February 2011, 16:43
When do we declare DodgyAgent MIA and hold a service?

I can wee on your shoes if you like, will that do?

RichardCranium
3rd February 2011, 17:07
I can wee on your shoes if you like, will that do?Do I look Australian?

minestrone
3rd February 2011, 17:14
Excuse me, this is not facebook.

RichardCranium
3rd February 2011, 17:47
Excuse me, this is not facebook.Thank you for the enlightenment.

Without access to the Honours Degree in Engineering that you keep going on about, such divination is beyond us mortals.

:eyes

But do be sure to keep us up to date on your attempt at going veggie, how you pronounce 1701, your caffeine insensitivity, your preferred shepherd's pie recipe, your weight loss, UFOs, religion, women's ability to lose things and the dreams you have.

But should anything technical come up, feel free to ask for advice (http://forums.contractoruk.com/technical/).

suityou01
3rd February 2011, 17:49
Excuse me, this is not facebook.

I would also love to hear about your plans for the lawn. :laugh