• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ooooooooooooooooooooooow!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooooooooooooooooooooooow!

I'm sure a bit of my brain came out with the hair I just pulled out of my nose.

It was one of those short & very robust hairs.

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    I'm sure a bit of my brain came out with the hair I just pulled out of my nose.
    Eyes watering?

Comment

did you sneeze ?

Comment

Was it one of those really tough spiral ones? They always seem to being some flesh with them.
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

There was an old man
          Who picked out his hair
          I don't why he picked out his hair
          Perhaps he'll die?
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Sounds like plucking hell. At least you got the sucker.

Comment

It's the ones that grow out of the septum that make my eyes water.

The ones like tree roots that are attached to the inside of the back of me skull ain't too bad. They have a life of their own and retreat pretty damn smartish when CM is in range with her tweezers.

This of course leaves her to attack the short ones growing out of the afore-mentioned septum.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                It's the ones that grow out of the septum that make my eyes water.

The ones like tree roots that are attached to the inside of the back of me skull ain't too bad. They have a life of their own and retreat pretty damn smartish when CM is in range with her tweezers.

This of course leaves her to attack the short ones growing out of the afore-mentioned septum.
                Your partner pulls your nose hairs out with tweezers???

Does she do your black heads as well?

What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  No, it was a long thick one.

And 3 came out at once in a later grooming attempt.
                  Are you on a promise then?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    Your partner pulls your nose hairs out with tweezers???

Does she do your black heads as well?

Just because your Mrs won't come near you with a barge-pole.

Comment

Working...
                    X