• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Going to the Khasi

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to the Khasi

Sounds good:

"Only mothers or mother-in-laws look after the children. Men are not even entitled to take part in family gatherings. The husband is up against a whole clan of people: his wife, his mother-in-law and his children. So all he can do is play the guitar, sing, take to drink and die young,
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

It really does! About time women ruled the roost somewhere. Of course it would be atrocious if they saw us men as mere sex objects. Mmmm.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      It really does! About time women ruled the roost somewhere. Of course it would be atrocious if they saw us men as mere sex objects. Mmmm.
      here we go. treating women with disdain and immediately bringing sex into it.

women are people you know, and they often have a couple of very salient points.

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        women are people you know, and they often have a couple of very salient points.

salient —adj. 1 prominent, conspicuous. 2 (of an angle, esp. in fortification) pointing outwards. —n. salient angle or part of a fortification; outward bulge in a military line.

My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post

salient —adj. 1 prominent, conspicuous. 2 (of an angle, esp. in fortification) pointing outwards. —n. salient angle or part of a fortification; outward bulge in a military line.
          You're quite right...
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

"die young"

^^^^^^^

Comment

here we go. treating women with disdain and immediately bringing sex into it
              I know. If they were to punish me with a good whipping on my bare botty it would be no more than I deserve.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
              X