• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trainspotting ninja from Norwich

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trainspotting ninja from Norwich

Ninja battles evil with his mystic fighting skills in Norwich | The Sun |News

Gricerboy is this you? We need to know.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Ok that was the first time I have read an article from the sun

I pray that it is the last
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

Comment

"But being a ninja isn't always easy - he hurt his shoulder falling out of a tree, dislocated a finger practising acrobatics and was bitten by a fox he tried to creep up on."

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
        "But being a ninja isn't always easy - he hurt his shoulder falling out of a tree, dislocated a finger practising acrobatics and was bitten by a fox he tried to creep up on."

Is he sure it wasn't a rabbit?

I like some of the comments posted under the article.

"Ninja my arse!"

Comment

I remember a kid at college who was convinced he was a ninja. Had all the keys, nanchucks, stars even an all in one black ninja outfit.

He was massive into martial arts and to be honest, to see him creeping around campus dressed head toe in black was a little odd.

He decided that he was going to be vigilante and sort out issues on campus.

Next day he turned up to college with a cut lip and scrapes all over his face. He'd fallen out of a tree after hiding from some lads he jumped out on who were then going to beat him to a pulp
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Patient wife Pip, 42, said: "He is the most disciplined person I know. But sometimes I wish he'd just take up something like fishing."

Good old current bun.
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
            X