• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm famous me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm famous me

Hey guess what. they have named a dinosaur after me

a 'dawn runner' meat eater. Raaarrr

I am going to ask the to change it to a 'Blade runner' meat eater. Raarrrrrrr

EORaptor

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Hey guess what. they have named a dinosaur after me

a 'dawn runner' meat eater. Raaarrr

I am going to ask the to change it to a 'Blade runner' meat eater. Raarrrrrrr

EORaptor

There is also a Dutch TV channel named after you. It is an evangelist channel mainly viewed by residents of the Dutch bible belt, many of whom are known to drive Volvo estate cars with a fish on the back and to have six toes on each foot.

EO-Homepage
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Gosh! How kind! This guy seems to have got the measure of me.

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
        Gosh! How kind! This guy seems to have got the measure of me.

hey wobb, you are even more famous than me. All I get is an entry on a Dutch verandera album, but you made it to the urban dictionary

bows down to wobb

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          I'm famous me
          Famous? FAMOUS???

We're indoctrinating an entire generation to worship you, FFS!

Link.

Shorter version. (OMG, that must be the worst online video, in the world, ever.)
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
          X