• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Syed from the Apprentice is IT Agent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Syed from the Apprentice is IT Agent

It transpires he is the same oily sh1t who used to work at Computer Personnel. He once rang me up saying he had to send 3 CVs to a client (without mentioning any details of the role) and that he would send the 3 people who gave him the most leads. I asumed this was a wind up, but he was completely serious. I asked him about the role (to string him along, after which I was going to give him some fake names to run around after ) and he said he didn't have time to discuss it, he wanted names now or no deal. It was the only time I've ever told an agent to f**k off. And he's now a celeb. Fantastic.
    A fruit & veg seller, I thought at the time. Last night he proved he couldn't even do that.
    He is right at the bottom of the very deep barrel that is IT Recruitment.
    I'm going to keep watching the series now just to savour the moment when he gets what's coming to him.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Nothing surprises me.. according to the BBC website he was a director of his own recruitment company with a turnover of 1.6 million... Now he says: "£100,000 salary is not enough but it’s a good place to start." smarmy tw4t..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/candidates/syed.shtml

mind you I thought that Ben was going to burst into tears last night

Comment

I saw that last night; and Syed was a complete tosser with absolutely no team skills whatsoever
      Sir Alan should have fired him for persistently sucking up to Sir Alan and talking all over his 'team leader'

I hope we see him fry .... along with that incredibly annoying girl with the blond curly hair - Maybe Sir Alan could set them a task playing with traffic on the motorway with a C5

Comment

There was a contractor on here who had cancer, I wonder if it was him?
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Jakes Daddy
          with a C5
          Whoops, just realised that was Sinclair, not Amstrad ( ) - but it would still be worth watching

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
            There was a contractor on here who had cancer, I wonder if it was him?
            That was Ben - the one who got fired last night

Comment

That was Ben - the one who got fired last night
              He was useless. Couldn't consult his way out of a wet paper bag. I therefore conclude he must have been working on some form of government project.
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

.... along with that incredibly annoying girl with the blond curly hair -
                I thought she looked like a LION
                Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Johnnie Walker's opening line on Radio2 this morning was, "I think we should call ourselves the A-Team!", then fell about laughing. That Syed guy made my skin crawl. Slime.

Comment

Originally posted by BillHicksRIP
                    Johnnie Walker's opening line on Radio2 this morning was, "I think we should call ourselves the A-Team!", then fell about laughing. That Syed guy made my skin crawl. Slime.
                    I am not sure it is wise of you to own up to listening to Johnnie Waler on Radio2
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                    X