• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wee wee wee the bed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wee wee wee the bed

A quick venting.

We have a new office. I've worked in quieter nightclubs. Since the leaving of my only English colleague (you bastard!), I have no one to go to the pub with.

The servers are so ******* slow (due to another project overwhelming them with pointless and presumably awful code) that today I sat for 2.5 hours waiting for a 5 minute job to finish.

Everything is tulip.

Bollocks.

That is all.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    A quick venting.

We have a new office. I've worked in quieter nightclubs. Since the leaving of my only English colleague (you bastard!), I have no one to go to the pub with.

The servers are so ******* slow (due to another project overwhelming them with pointless and presumably awful code) that today I sat for 2.5 hours waiting for a 5 minute job to finish.

Everything is tulip.

Bollocks.

That is all.
    I'll be in Munich Monday and Tuesday night so I can give you some SY01-ification.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

A quick venting.

Everything is tulip.

Bollocks.

That is all.
      Ahhhh.

Was it like this?

What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        I'll be in Munich Monday and Tuesday night so I can give you some SY01-ification.
        Really? Fancy a pint?
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Really? Fancy a pint?
          Fook me. You are desperate!

Comment

Really? Fancy a pint?
            Yes indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Fook me. You are desperate!
              Ooooh look, the green eyed monster.

I'd say the same to you if you happened to be here. Although obviously in your case I'd want to meet in a public place with plenty of witnesses and policemen with guns just in case you turned out to be an irremediable mentalist.

Comment

I'd say the same to you if you happened to be here. Although obviously in your case I'd want to meet in a public place with plenty of witnesses and policemen with guns just in case you turned out to be an irremediable mentalist.
                Well quite. I've met OwlHoot, Zippy, Norrahe, Pogle and Drewster. All utter mentalists but they like drinking and talking nonsense so it's cool.

Comment

Enjoy you two.

10 Munich gay bars, clubs, sauna and hotels - Gay map and guide 2011

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    Nice

I was just about to turn in,

Then I read this

Comment

Working...
                    X