• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sounds familiar

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds familiar

Strong China growth boosted by near £1 trillion of loans - Telegraph

For the second year running, Chinese banks loaned out more money than the UK’s entire public debt. Their extraordinary largesse helped the Chinese economy maintain the near 10pc growth it has recorded each year, on average, for the last two decades.

We worry about our debt and China lends it every year!

Boomed!

Anyone see where this is all headed?

China bought Americas debt when it all went tulip, but who's going to buy Chinas when they're economy overheats ?
    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
      China bought Americas debt when it all went tulip, but who's going to buy Chinas when they're economy overheats ?
      What would you be buying if the Chinese stop selling?

China prints money but they've got undervalued currency and if it falls in value they'll benefit from better exports...

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
        Perhaps America could buy China's debt by borrowing money from China?

Then everyones happy.

Comment

I'm not that surprised. Last night I took out a Chinese loan, but then a couple of hours later I felt like I could do with another one.

teehee!
          tl

Comment

Working...
          X