• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yap yap yap rabbit rabbit rabbit bunny jabber

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yap yap yap rabbit rabbit rabbit bunny jabber

I've just made a mistake. Have taken my place at a 'flex desk' without knowing that two secretaries use desks on the same table. Oh dear. One starts by asking the other if it is still the practice to give each department a stamp of the purchaser's signature or something like that. The answer, which amounts to 'no', took five minutes, and involved a long history of how it was done last year and before Michelle came to work here, but since she's left again bla bla bla. This conversation involved the exchange of one bit of information (0, or 'no'). They are now talking about coffee and who takes milk and sugar and who takes only milk and who drinks it black.

This is going to be a long day if I can't find another desk.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Oh no, it's getting worse, now neither can find the message they sent to 'Eric'. 'It's not in my 'sent items', 'no it's not in mine either', 'ooh, I've looked everywhere', 'have you looked in your 'deleted items'? 'Yes, I've looked everywhere', 'where did you have it last', 'in the back of an Astra bla bla bla...

Comment

Got one here I call Vuvu - sits at the far end of the office but has a voice that transcends everything.

This morning's topic was how she always manages to spill food down her (humungous) norks.
      Gronda Gronda

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        I've just made a mistake. Have taken my place at a 'flex desk' without knowing that two secretaries use desks on the same table.
        blah,
        blah,
        blah
        but are they fit ? Decent norks ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          They are now talking about coffee and who takes milk and sugar and who takes only milk and who drinks it black.
          Pass them your mug/cup and give it the old "Be a darlin and make us a brew luv"

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            but are they fit ? Decent norks ?
            No.

'and then a day later he phoned again and I said 'I don't know' and then he called someone else and I'm not getting involved in this because it's not in my job description and I just ignore her every time I see her and then she looked at met and bla bla bla bla bla'

SHUT THE **** UP!

Comment

'No that's your truth, not mine, and you can't prove what the real truth is.' 'She's always playing on people's insecurities' 'Well anyway, I can't find that message to Eric.'

Fook this, I'm going to look for another desk.

Comment

Are you this patient when testing?
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by the_rangdo View Post
                  Got one here I call Vuvu - sits at the far end of the office but has a voice that transcends everything.

This morning's topic was how she always manages to spill food down her (humungous) norks.
                  TTIUWP
                  Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    Are you this patient when testing?
                    I'm testing right now.

Comment

Working...
                    X