• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FFS Tony Blair

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FFS Tony Blair

FFS Tony Blair

Live

Iraq inquiry. Mudding the waters by mixing 9/11 with Iran and Iraq! Sadam himself was the WMD. Lots of Umms, ers . Very nervious. Ummm is is is er umm.
    Last edited by Paddy; 21 January 2011, 10:00.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    FFS Tony Blair

Iraq inquiry. Mudding the waters by mixing 9/11 with Iran and Iraq! Sadam himself was the WMD. Lots of Umms, ers . Very nervious. Ummm is is is er umm.
    Fingers crossed he drops himself right in the cart and gets tried for war crimes as is right and proper.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      Fingers crossed he drops himself right in the cart and gets tried for war crimes as is right and proper.
      He'll slither out of it.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        He'll slither out of it.
        Even if it's a noose?

Comment

Here's a moral dilemma: if Tony Blair were being chased by a lynch mob intent on tearing him limb from limb, and you were passing by car, in a position to get him away from his just deserts, obviously you'd stop and kick him in the goolies before driving off. But the moral hazard is, do you pick up his wife and kids?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            Here's a moral dilemma: if Tony Blair were being chased by a lynch mob intent on tearing him limb from limb, and you were passing by car, in a position to get him away from his just deserts, obviously you'd stop and kick him in the goolies before driving off. But the moral hazard is, do you pick up his wife and kids?
            Only the kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              Only the kids.
              Yeah, but aren't they the spawn of the devil?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                Yeah, but aren't they the spawn of the devil?
                Yes, but they haven´t started any wars yet.

Oh, and they´ve suffered enough by inheriting their mother´s munter genes.

Comment

Q. Were all the pre war meetings cabinet meetings?
                  Blair: |We had eighteen ad hoc meetings, er um er um…….. nobody told me to do it diferantly.
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                    Q. Were all the pre war meetings cabinet meetings?
                    Blair: |We had eighteen ad hoc meetings, er um er um…….. nobody told me to do it diferantly.
                    Do some work FFS

Comment

Working...
                    X