• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Face of a person who feels deepest regrest for loss of life (on his orders)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Face of a person who feels deepest regrest for loss of life (on his orders)

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    I need a new LCD monitor now, just punched a hole in the middle of it.

Thanks AtW
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

...so one agent held on to his head like this, and then the other shoved a wet rag down his throat,
      then when they let go he said 'that Saddam's got a nuclear bomb, you know´.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Request or regret or regress? Wait until after you finish your and wash your hands then you might be able to type better.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Isn't that Robert Kilroy-Silk?

Comment

You put your left leg in; Your left leg out; In, out, in, out,; you shake it all about. You do the Hokey Cokey and you turn around; That's what it's all ...
            Very sad about all those Arabs <big grin>

Comment

A mother who lost her son in Iraq said she felt Tony Blair's comments to the Iraq inquiry that he "regretted deeply and profoundly the loss of life" felt "rehearsed".

Speaking after the former prime minister's second appearance at the inquiry, Deidre Gover said she had to "turn away" as he made the statement and said the words came "too late" for the families whose relatives were killed in Iraq.
              BBC News - Deidre Gover: Tony Blair&#039;s regret comments &#039;too late&#039;
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Ooh, a Friday Catption Competition.
                Originally posted by Tony Bliar
                And then the man from BAe said "Do you want this big bag of money from the Saudi Arabians or not?" so I said "Give it here, I've got a nice complex set of overseas businesses where I can hide that."
                My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
                  Isn't that Robert Kilroy-Silk?
                  Who knows? They're as mad as each other.
                  The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
                  X