• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A case for the death penalty

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A case for the death penalty

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4743354.stm

How low can a human being stoop? Anyone guilty of such crimes should relieved of their lives IMO. Anyone disagree?

Yes I prefer - a life of painful torture, make it last as long as possible

Comment

Originally posted by ALM

How low can a human being stoop? Anyone guilty of such crimes should relieved of their lives IMO. Anyone disagree?
      You can always move to the US.
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

But why is it considerd inhumane to hand out the death penalty to such people. They deserve it surely.

Comment

What's the big deal?

Originally posted by ALM

Surely he was only exercising a 'lifestyle choice', what right do we have to criticise his sexual drives?

(social worker mode/)
          Why not?

Comment

He'll have a lovely time in prison when they find out what he's in for.
            And no, it's not a case for the death penalty.
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by ALM

I think that's about as low as you can get. Please let me not be wrong about that.

Poor girl. If there's a heaven she must be looking down and saying Thank God I'm Out Of That Place.

Comment

Well wherever she has ended up, its got to be better than Paisley.
                I think the barsteward should be stoned to death in the community. Cheaper than sending him to Prison to watch Sky Movies and lets the public feel that they are involved in the whole "tough on crime" ethos!
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by expat
                  I think that's about as low as you can get. Please let me not be wrong about that.

Poor girl. If there's a heaven she must be looking down and saying Thank God I'm Out Of That Place.
                  The sad thing is that it's not - although I can't think what else could be. The sad fact is that if something is physically/mentally possible, some human somewhere will have done it/will do it.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by ALM
                    But why is it considerd inhumane to hand out the death penalty to such people. They deserve it surely.
                    Only God (if there is one) and Chico are in the position to judge that. I am not. Surely I want to be sure that those people cannot harm the society, but taking somebody's life is another matter.
                    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Working...
                    X