• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lost In Translation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost In Translation

Just spotted this vacancy on itjobsboard. Hahahahahaah!!!

Grooby on Grails

Grooby on Grails
    Salary
    Location United Kingdom,Southampton
    Job Type Contract
    Date Posted 28-Dec-2010 11:03
    Apply

Initial 3 months contract - groovy on grails and Java developer based in Southampton

I am looking an experienced groovy on grails developer with an extensive Java background in j2ee, spring, hibernate.

Commercial experience of working with groovy on grails is essential.

This will be an agile environment working within a web based application for a major client.

Please forward me your CV for consideration on this role.
    Hydrogen International Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
    Advertiser Project Partners
    Contact Name Sophia Dufaur
    Telephone +44 (0)20 7098 1413 (Please reference IT Job Board when calling)
    Reference PP435508
    Apply

mmmmmmmmmm, Scarlett Johansson, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

******* geeks with their "clever" names.

Twat 'eds.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
      X