• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Half price sofa sale

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Half price sofa sale

Clearance - Up to Half Price Sofas & Armchairs - Tesco.Direct

I start my closing down sale tomorrow.

All sofas must go.

Buy one get one free.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Yeah, but delivery times? AtW wants to know whether they will be quicker than 12 weeks.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Ooh, Furniture Village also has a sale on. Don't tell AtW.

Definitely don't tell AtW.
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
          Yeah, but delivery times? AtW wants to know whether they will be quicker than 12 weeks.
          He can have it tomorrow.

If he'd ordered 11 weeks and six days ago.

Comment

Also, don't tell AtW about the DFS Express Delivery.

DFS Sofas | think sofas think dfs

Comment

Too busy to deal with this overdue issue - working in office tomorrow and Sunday to catch up with backlog of things to do.

I'd visit MFs tat shop but I can't be arsed to drive far away to a dodgy neighbourhood where he decided to base it - apparently local council is actually paying him (negative business rates)

Comment

Rocky Regular Leather Sofa, Chocolate
                Catalogue number: 208-4885

£137.50£550.00 - but not any more! £275.00 - but not any more!Save £412.50

> Buy Now Pay Nothing for 6 months on this product
                > Was £550.00 Then £275.00 Now £137.50
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Too busy to deal with this overdue issue - working in office tomorrow and Sunday to catch up with backlog of things to do.

I'd visit MFs tat shop but I can't be arsed to drive far away to a dodgy neighbourhood where he decided to base it - apparently local council is actually paying him (negative business rates)
                  Got some nice Indian coffee tables?

How about a nice indian dining table? or a Shabby Chic extending table? or a drinks cabinet? or some lovely wall lamps? or some nice wall art? or some candles(in case your electricity runs out)?

If you spend £5000 at my shop, I will only charge you £200 to deliver. How does that sound?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    If you spend £5000 at my shop, I will only charge you £200 to deliver. How does that sound?
                    I'll give you a fiver for a nice coffee table delivered to the gates of my apartments
                    Last edited by AtW; 21 January 2011, 20:22. Reason: spelling

Comment

Working...
                    X