• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My real view on all those bonuses

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My real view on all those bonuses

They are great. Really.

I have nothing against them - after all banks provide premium employment and pay a lot of taxes, this means the rest of the UK does not have to pay as much to make up the difference.

I wish there were more bankers in the City, and also in all other places.

Thank you for your time to read this post.

ATW

P.S. Admin - I've done my part of the deal, please don't ban me!

Last edited by Administrator; Today at 20:26. Reason: it was meant to be private, banned until you get your sofa delivered!

Glad you've seen the light at last.

People don't realise how stressful banking is, having to worry about all those billions. They deserve every penny of their bonuses!

( er, How will we know if he's really banned? )
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      Glad you've seen the light at last.

People don't realise how stressful banking is, having to worry about all those billions. They deserve every penny of their bonuses!

( er, How will we know if he's really banned? )
      If he disapears off this list. Member List - Contractor UK Bulletin Board then he's banned.

Banned posters don't appear on the membership list.

Oh look. He's still on it.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Is it 1st April again already?
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          People don't realise how stressful banking is, having to worry about all those billions.
          I'm sure they get 'really' worried about what might happen to them if they cock it all up,..

they'd be in sooooo much trouble.....

Comment

Has he been banned yet? I can still see his profile.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
            X