• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Zionist plot sickens

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Zionist plot sickens

Not often I agree with Red Ken but I think he has been hard done to here. Makes you wonder if the Muslims arent right. It seems they are fair game but the Jews must be protected at all costs.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/4746016.stm

Red Ken did not accuse this man of being a Nazi. What he said was that this guy was using the same excuse as Nazi prison guards "just doing my job mate". As a Jew this chap should have seen the poigniancy in this remark rather than seeing it as an insult.
    Had the Nazis chose not to "just do the job" then the wholesale slaughter of the Jews may not have taken place.

A point lost on the whole Jewish community by the looks of things.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

What is it then

David Irving is jailed for denying the holocaust, Red Ken is punished for acknowledging it. !?!?!?!

If making an offcolor remark was a crime they should just brick up and put bars around this whole bl00dy island.

It is really a bit of a farce, I am know fan of Ken, but IMHO, especially in the light of recent events it has shown the Jewish community to by petty and overly sensitive.
    There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

"has shown the Jewish community to by petty and overly sensitive."

So they do have something in common with the muslims!
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

I can see how those with limited ability to think would think this is some kind of conspiracy but the events are, in fact, completely unrelated to each other.

Ken was suspended for being an idiot as he did bring his office in to disrepute!

He should never have likened the reporter to a concentration camp guard...and dont give me this rubbish about him not knowing who he was talking to because last time I checked likening someone to a concentration camp guard isnt actually a common form of abuse in this country! He purposely used this term as he knew the deep offense it would create for the reporter.

In my learned opinion...this guy is lucky he didnt get suspended for life!

Then again, I can see why Ken was so busy that he didnt have time to apologise to the reporter...it was because he is so busy being an apologist for islamic terrorists!

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman
          I can see how those with limited ability to think ...
          And this from Chico's replacement.

Nice one.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

I love it when PostManPrat accuses others of being hard of thinking.
            The ironing is delicious.

Makes you think though doesnt it.

Offensive cartoons = free speech.

Ken and Irvings free speaking = offensive to Jews.
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

The guy knew what he said would be offensive...so now he is suffering the consequences of his actions

There really isnt a lot to argue about here...well apart from how stupid some people can be for supporting islamic ken that is!

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman
                The guy knew what he said would be offensive...so now he is suffering the consequences of his actions

There really isnt a lot to argue about here...well apart from how stupid some people can be for supporting islamic ken that is!

Mailman
                Yes Mailman. We know you're stupid. You dont have to try so hard proving it.

Comment

irving

even if the guy was not jewish, this is wrong behavior for an official under the apparent conditions

Irving should not have been jailed.
                  Irving has never been convincing anyway with his "historical" books and his love for Adolf Hitler.

Comment

Any excuse to get rid of the oily little tick I say

Comment

Working...
                    X