• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Grilling Season is coming, what to do ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grilling Season is coming, what to do ?

Morning All,

Mrs has vetoed it

Milan.
    Last edited by milanbenes; 24 January 2011, 12:22.

Perfect for holidays - smoke a 25 pound turkey.

I managed to avoid the stuff for the last few Christmases. I'm not going to start eating it in the summer!
    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

It's one way of putting carcinogens in your diet, I suppose, while waiting for the barbecue season to be the favoured method.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

I'm going to build a BBQ in a few weeks time.

Been a while since I have done any brick laying though.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          I'm going to build a BBQ in a few weeks time. Been a while since I have done any brick laying though.
          A real genuine Strine taught me how to build a barbecue 25 years ago. One paving slab, 4 bricks and a fish griddle. Two bricks high on one side, two bricks high on the other, fish griddle on top. Job done.

"Anything f**king else is wasting f**king good drinking time."

He also cooked all the meat in the microwave before putting it on the barbie to brown it. "Not f**king burnt black and raw in the middle like you useless f**king pommie bastards do it."
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
            Morning All,

Mrs has vetoed it

Milan.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
            X