• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Islamic Ken gets suspended :)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Islamic Ken gets suspended :)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/4746016.stm

Suspended for 4 weeks...pitty they didnt kick this mongrel out full stop!

Mailman
    Last edited by Mailman; 24 February 2006, 13:42.

Pity you can't spell you mongrel colonial.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Pity you are an idiot, second class citizen

Mailman

ps. gawd damed spel cheker!
      Last edited by Mailman; 24 February 2006, 14:10.

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman
        Pitty you are an idiot
        It's a pity you are a total retard.
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac
          It's a pity you are a total retard.
          Now, now, you two.
          The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Livingstone is right, this is anti-democratic and an absurd move over nothing.

The London Jewish Forum welcomed the ruling, with chairman Adrian Cohen calling for the mayor to create a strategy which would ensure London's Jews would be treated with respect.
              Well, after various posts on my blog and here saying I couldn't understand anti-semitism or see any earthly reason for it, or any other "antis" against those who seem to do us no harm, I now have one. Another fecking minority threatening our freedoms. From now on my name is Adolph.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
                Livingstone is right, this is anti-democratic and an absurd move over nothing.

Well, after various posts on my blog and here saying I couldn't understand anti-semitism or see any earthly reason for it, or any other "antis" against those who seem to do us no harm, I now have one. Another fecking minority threatening our freedoms. From now on my name is Adolph.

I do not feel the slightest bit sorry for Livingstone. He and his "operation" are at the forefront of political correctness. It his him and his ilk that seek to stifle debate about topics such as race by branding criticism of ethnic groups as racist. He himself is anti semetic so although technically he is right he has been hung by his own petard.
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Wakner

DA,

Although people disagree about the basis for Red Kens suspension, I think that nobody would disagree that he is a complete and utter d1ckhead who should not even get a job teaching remedial communications to chimpnazees.
                  There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman
                    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/4746016.stm

Suspended for 4 weeks...pitty they didnt kick this mongrel out full stop!

Mailman
                    I wish I could get 4 weeks paid holiday everytime I make a mistake

Comment

Working...
                    X