• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pope Condemns Sockpuppets

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pope Condemns Sockpuppets

"Entering cyberspace can be a sign of an authentic search for personal encounters with others, provided that attention is paid to avoiding dangers such as enclosing oneself in a sort of parallel existence, or excessive exposure to the virtual world. In the search for sharing, for 'friends', there is the challenge to be authentic and faithful, and not give in to the illusion of constructing an artificial public profile for oneself."

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    "Entering cyberspace can be a sign of an authentic search for personal encounters with others, provided that attention is paid to avoiding dangers such as enclosing oneself in a sort of parallel existence, or excessive exposure to the virtual world. In the search for sharing, for 'friends', there is the challenge to be authentic and faithful, and not give in to the illusion of constructing an artificial public profile for oneself."
    Ridiculous.

Nick. I am ex-communicating you. You will now burn in hell

The Pope
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

that's all well and good, but where are the Monday Links!!!

Comment

'Ang about. The Pope is St Peter's sockpuppet, and St Peter is God's sockpuppet.

Bloody hypocrite!
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

SockPuppets - Advance !!!

The Scottish Falsetto Sockpuppets Theatre do Dr Who end of time part 3

FTP ! (file transfer progam)

YouTube - DrWho End Of Time pt 3 - Scottish Falsetto Sock Puppet Theatre

Comment

Working...
          X