• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy St Dwynwen's Day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy St Dwynwen's Day

Go on, give your cariad a special cwtch later.

Patron saint of consonants?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I bought a vegetarian haggis at the weekend, ready for this evening. I'm bracing myself for disappointment.

Comment

Originally posted by dang65 View Post
        I bought a vegetarian haggis at the weekend, ready for this evening. I'm bracing myself for disappointment.
        That's not a haggis then, is it ?
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          Patron saint of consonants?
          And scrabble.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
            Which is no cause for disappointment.

PS sig should read 'carpe pecuniam'.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              Which is no cause for disappointment.

PS sig should read 'carpe pecuniam'.
              I don't speak Latin mate, so I had to Ad Lib...............

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                That's right, it's a vegetarian haggis, like a vegetarian sausage, or a vegetarian lasagne. It's a travesty. However, no one else in my family will touch an actual haggis, so I thought I'd see how they got on with this instead. I'm hoping it will have a similar texture and at least an approximation of the flavour, but I suspect it will have neither.

Comment

Originally posted by dang65 View Post
                  That's right, it's a vegetarian haggis, like a vegetarian sausage, or a vegetarian lasagne. It's a travesty. However, no one else in my family will touch an actual haggis, so I thought I'd see how they got on with this instead. I'm hoping it will have a similar texture and at least an approximation of the flavour, but I suspect it will have neither.
                  Vegetarian haggis/sausage/lasagne. A bit like an 'electric car' or some other stupid invention

Probably best of it doesn't have an approximation of the flavour

Comment

Llll.

Comment

Working...
                    X