• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Retain over 82% of your hard earned income in 2011!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I was bored and trawling through my Gmail spam box in search of amusement when I came across a nice email from Kevin at Payrize (Payrize – Compare Contractor Tax Solutions) offering to let me keep over 82% of my hard earned income this year.

Since he had seen fit to use an email marketing company to send his spam rather than send it from his own company (Email marketing software solutions & bulk email campaign services | dotMailer) I was unable to respond to him directly and decided to take a look at the Payrize website.

Just as well I did! Turns out the original Email was wrong and I could keep up to 84% of my income by using them to find the best contractor tax solution available!

But it just kept getting better. Looking around the site (OK, actually in a side banner on the front page) I discovered that I could keep up to 85% of my hard earned cash just by using their services!

I quickly went to the contact page to find out how I could do this and maximize my retained income, claim £1000 cash on signing up to a 100% Compliant Scheme with an HMRC Investigation warrenty when I realized I'm a permie and none of it is of any use to me whatsoever.

Oh Well, another opportunity missed
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    So I was bored and trawling through my Gmail spam box in search of amusement when I came across a nice email from Kevin at Payrize (Payrize – Compare Contractor Tax Solutions) offering to let me keep over 82% of my hard earned income this year.

Since he had seen fit to use an email marketing company to send his spam rather than send it from his own company (Email marketing software solutions & bulk email campaign services | dotMailer) I was unable to respond to him directly and decided to take a look at the Payrize website.

Just as well I did! Turns out the original Email was wrong and I could keep up to 84% of my income by using them to find the best contractor tax solution available!

But it just kept getting better. Looking around the site (OK, actually in a side banner on the front page) I discovered that I could keep up to 85% of my hard earned cash just by using their services!

I quickly went to the contact page to find out how I could do this and maximize my retained income, claim £1000 cash on signing up to a 100% Compliant Scheme with an HMRC Investigation warrenty when I realized I'm a permie and none of it is of any use to me whatsoever.

Oh Well, another opportunity missed
    Surely you can claim 120% of your hard earned.

I wouldn't do it myself but it'd work for a little while.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post

Bugger. I was going to say that.

Not that I've ever tried it.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post

As I have posted elsewhere, I offer a managed off-shore solution which returns 115%. I keep 25% of the VAT element and can offer a cast iron guarantee (you have my word as a Dutch Anitllean) that it is approved and 100% HMRC compliant.

Terms and conditions apply.

Comment

Wow thats amazing,

Maybe I'm being a little bit cynical, but even running your own Limited company and paying yourself divi's you would struggle to get that level of return.

Sadly you can't even check the terms and conditions as the website seems to be broken, you can't even check if they're offshore as the contact us tab leads to a no where page with no information.

They're also not listed with companies house............... So I'm guessing that they're not UK based, who wants to guess its another EBT scheme?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            As I have posted elsewhere, I offer a managed off-shore solution which returns 115%. I keep 25% of the VAT element and can offer a cast iron guarantee (you have my word as a Dutch Anitllean) that it is approved and 100% HMRC compliant.

Terms and conditions apply.
            Brilliant. I've sent over my bank details and mothers maiden name.

In addition Greg, can you let me know how my £50 grand is doing in your Cheops Investment fund I put in 6 months ago, you know the one which pays 50% per month
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Who the heck are Payrize?

There's no UK registered company of that name.

They seem to favour offshore solutions.

I wonder if they are really as independent as they say they are???

Love this quote off their site:

"And there was me thinking I had it good with my umbrella company scheme! Thanks guys - you managed to uncover a cracking little structure which gives me virtually zero hassle!"

Mr Cartwright, Leicestershire

Comment

The one down the side actually says "get up to 85% of your net income", which doesn't sound good at all. I have always got 100% of my net income.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Brilliant. I've sent over my bank details and mothers maiden name.

In addition Greg, can you let me know how my £50 grand is doing in your Cheops Investment fund I put in 6 months ago, you know the one which pays 50% per month
                  Superbly, following 6 lots of 50% return, it is now worth exactly £781.25, as promised. I have to say you were the only client for this product, so PM me for further specialneedsdeals.

Comment

I wish

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
                    The one down the side actually says "get up to 85% of your net income", which doesn't sound good at all. I have always got 100% of my net income.
                    I only get 85% of MY net income.....my ex-wife gets the other 15%

Comment

Working...
                    X