• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Terrible disaster!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terrible disaster!!!!

I've run out of fried sunflower seeds

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    I've run out of fried sunflower seeds

Recycle the ones in your poo
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      Recycle the ones in your poo
      Isn't the worlds most expensive coffee where it is made by coffee beans being passed through some tribe of people, cleaned and then ground up?

Maybe you could get your own line of sunflower seed loaf into poduction......

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
        Isn't the worlds most expensive coffee where it is made by coffee beans being passed through some tribe of people, cleaned and then ground up?

I thought it was the Asian Palm Civet.

But hey, on your home planet it may be different.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post

If by people you mean rodenty/cat like animal - I've no idea what a civet is but it looks like a ferrety type of creature

Comment

Antimony pill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is also the everlasting pill

An Antimony pill is a pill made from metallic antimony. It was a popular remedy in the nineteenth century, and it was used to purge and revitalise the bowels. In use, it is swallowed and allowed to pass through the body, after which it is customarily recovered for reuse, giving rise to the name everlasting pill.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
            X