• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dishwasher quantum mechanics

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dishwasher quantum mechanics

3 nights running my dishwasher has carried on pumping air after the end of the cycle.

3 days running it's worked as it should when I've had the side off and tried to observe whats going wrong.

Any ideas?
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

It knows you're watching it......

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
      3 nights running my dishwasher has carried on pumping air after the end of the cycle.

3 days running it's worked as it should when I've had the side off and tried to observe whats going wrong.

Any ideas?
      Try using Finish Quantum: Finish Quantum dishwasher detergent

Comment

Sounds like the water level sensor is sometimes getting blocked. See if you can locate it and give it a good clean out.
        It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Originally posted by MrRobin View Post
          Sounds like the water level sensor is sometimes getting blocked. See if you can locate it and give it a good clean out.
          Thats what I did, the flood detection is still dry too.

I've got my multimeter ready to check the micro switches but it won't fail when I want it to.
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Have you tried bleeding it?

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post

3 days running it's worked as it should when I've had the side off and tried to observe what's going wrong.

Any ideas?
              Yes. Buy her some flowers and tell her you love her despite having forgotten her birthday.

HTH
              My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
              X