• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Y-O-Y, ™ solicitors don’t bother to read papers.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FFS I spend hours and hours piecing together a nice tidy bundle, all indexed. Give a chorology of events etc. They charge an arm and a leg for “reading” them and when they write a letter it’s obvious that they haven’t fully read the documents.
    Next time I will go direct to a barrister, and keep the letter writing for myself

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Not news here. I once had to fly back home to sort them out.

They didn't know the difference between "vendor" and "vendee".
    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

That's bad. Everybody knows that "vendor" is someone who is selling a house, while "vendee" is the girl from the German version of Peter Pan.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
        That's bad. Everybody knows that "vendor" is someone who is selling a house, while "vendee" is the girl from the German version of Peter Pan.

Cheers TL

Comment

Working...
        X