• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Looking at tits

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking at tits

I really fancy one of those bird boxes with a camera in - has anyone got one? Any recommendations? How does it work? Guess I'll need to pull my finger out before they start nesting.

Brace yourself for comments about nice pairs etc.

We have a lot of shrubbery in the garden, we feed the birds and we have a decent pair of binoculars. It can be very entertaining (and inexpensive!).
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Why don't you just google tits?
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        Why don't you just google tits?
        Not very helpful is it!

Tits and boxes on video should get a better result
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
          I really fancy one of those bird boxes with a camera in - has anyone got one? Any recommendations? How does it work? Guess I'll need to pull my finger out before they start nesting.
          Why not add a few cameras?

One aimed at the pussy. If you breed chickens, another one aimed at the big black cock.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
            Brace yourself for comments about nice pairs etc.

We have a lot of shrubbery in the garden, we feed the birds and we have a decent pair of binoculars. It can be very entertaining (and inexpensive!).
            Same here - and we've got a bird box that has been in use for the last couple of years. Which is why I thought it might be nice to see the babies hatching in 36" HD.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
              Why not add a few cameras?

One aimed at the pussy. If you breed chickens, another one aimed at the big black cock.
              Unfortunately the pussy is old and knackered. Saw a bit of fun in its day mind you.

Comment

Wireless Infrared Hidden Camera and Receiver - Perfect Bird Box Camera

There you go,

Comment

Looks good - postage a bit steep though. Have you tried it?

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
                    Looks good - postage a bit steep though. Have you tried it?
                    Nope, it was the first hit on Google for bird box camera.

Comment

Working...
                    X